Maze Fire Consulting has a dedicated team of fire risk assessors, all individual members of the Fire Risk Assessors Certification Scheme (FRACS), with experience of carrying out fire risk assessments of all building occupancy types. As an example, Maze fire risk assessors have undertaken large scale fire risk assessment projects in the following sectors:
- Healthcare, including acute hospitals, community hospitals, health centres, specialist medical units etc.
- Residential apartment buildings
- Hotels, hostels, and other sleeping accommodation
- Educational buildings, including teaching, assembly, research and student residences
- Industrial – large scale manufacturing, waste recycling, power stations
- Logistics facilities
- Shopping centres, shops and offices
Our team of risk assessors have varied backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge which add to the overall capability of the team to tackle the most challenging and complex fire risk assessment requirements.
Maze fire risk assessors adopt pragmatic and proportionate solutions to risks and can assist you in complying with current legislation using a structured risk-based programme.